How to Apply
Download a printable copy of the Application Instructions
For each project, complete the application form as follows:
- Complete pages 1 and 2 for all projects- Select your award category (the award committee may determine the best category)
- Complete Award Category Information sections for each category selected on page 1 (you may select more than one, except for Small City Impact which may be the sole selected category)
- Pay a $25 application fee at: https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/MinnesotaBrownfields/OnlineDonation.html
- Submit your application, attachments and fee by 12:00 noon on September 21, 2018.
Prepare and attach the following attachments:
Please provide five to ten digital images in JPEG format showing the property prior to redevelopment, during remediation (including any innovative technologies used), and the completed project. Finalist project images will be used during the award ceremony and may be used in future MN Brownfields communications. Name photo files using the format: “ProjectName_Before”, “ProjectName_Remediation”, etc. Please provide photo credits.
- The application submittal may not exceed a total of 20 pages including attachments.
- Use Arial font, 11 points.
- Save files as .pdf, and photos as .jpg (.jpg maximum size 1MB)
Please submit all photos individually as .jpg files, not combined in a .pdf. Photos may be submitted in a .zip folder
Email submittals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use email subject heading “ProjectName”. If you need to send multiple emails for a single project, label each email as “ProjectName 1 of 3”, “ProjectName 2 of 3” etc. You will receive email confirmation for all submissions.
Problems accessing the forms? Call (651) 328-4402 or email Joe Mahowald at email@example.com to request a hard copy.